It has arrived!!!



For years, I have been guiltily smuggling my favorite hairspray into the US. It was my last major crime against the environment and I vowed that when my current stash (sent to me from Molly in the UAE - the writing on the bottle is in Arabic) runs out, I have to switch to Bumble & Bumble's Does It All hairspray. But after some changes with their aerosol emissions, L'Oreal has been granted permission to sell Elnett in the US for the first time. I am not one to "style" my hair and have many personal objections to hairspray in general, but I LOVE Elnett. I love the totally cheesy gold "glamour" bottle and am extatic that I can stop rationing my spritzes ;)



One Comment

  1. This is hilarious! I didn't even know you wore hairspray!? I'm so glad it's now available to you in the US so you won't get arrested in customs when you are coming home from Roma.

    ReplyDelete