I really enjoy urban design, Paris apartments, NY lofts, etc. But since we're all thinking about ranches and "rurality," I thought I'd post this really sweet barn in rural France. I think I love exactly everything about it. I love the blues, the white walls, all the overhead bookshelves...




The navy ticking stripes...


It's all very haphazard and cozy...

I still don't have any dishes...perhaps I'll just start a collection like this. Just picking up a few mismatched vintage pieces, a few at a time!


Look at all the Cafe au Lait bowls...delightful!




Again with the books...they are the only ornamentation of the room.



I think the blue floors are divine.





Okay, I'm not going to say anything else about the books :)


The End...


2 Comments

  1. I love this color blue. It's a very bold choice for the floor but I think I would get tired of it. The last picture reminds me of Casa Janine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that bed! wow...if that was mine, i would find it awfully hard to peel myself out of it :) thanks for commenting on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete