My Grey Apartment

Remember back to my “Palette” blog when I said that I used color because I don’t have an architecturally significant apartment? I would love to do this sort of thing someday when I have a “real” apartment...I already have the sheepskin!



I love the way this stylist is able to take the monochromatic scheme and make it feminine, mix traditional and Lucite, and keep it all really clean. Love the floors, love the white sheets with a big coal blanket just to keep things balanced.





She even used one of these vintage typewriters that I keep wanting
everytime Whit and I go junking...

Granted, this shoot was to sell the furniture collection so that’s why it’s all matchy, but I think she did a terrific job. Of course, I might just like her because her name is
Emma D’inverno...Inverno is Italian for “Winter...”



Someday, my friends, someday...


3 Comments

  1. Looks exactly like you Emily. It's closer than you think.......

    I'm trying anonymous to see if that will work for me, but it's me Marietta (Lynn Von Keating)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have done a wonderful job with your current apartment. You always make a space interesting and inviting no matter where you live. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete